Watch this 1-minute video, created by Beyond Blue, see if it rings true for you.
Anxiety is a common mental health condition that is often not reported, people suffer in silence and yet recovery is possible. Read on to find out more...
Help is at hand, take that first step to give yourself some relief from the debilitating effects of anxiety
My stress relief technique, which you can download by clicking here, and which I give to you with my compliments, This technique will start you on the way to relieving the impact of this mental health condition.
Beyondblue’s Know When Anxiety is Talking campaign aims to improve understanding of anxiety as a common mental health condition; promote early recognition of symptoms, and encourage people to visit the Beyondblue website to complete the Anxiety Checklist and get support. Get yourself an initial consultation with me to see how I can help you gain relief, learn strategies to manage the panic when it threatens to overwhelm, recognize the abilities you already have that can help you recover, and find support to guide you through to recovery.
Did you know...
• Anxiety is the most common mental health condition in Australia. 1 in 4 people (1 in 3 women and 1 in 5 men) will experience anxiety at some stage in their life.
• In one year, over two million Australians experience anxiety – that’s twice as many as depression.
• New BeyondBlue research has found that only 13% of Australians correctly identified anxiety conditions as the most common mental health issue.
• Only 38% of people with anxiety conditions seek professional treatment.
• New Beyondblue research has found 1 in 3 people take over a year to recognize their symptoms like anxiety, and 1 in 5 people take longer than six years to seek professional support.
• Everyone feels anxious at times, but when symptoms are intense, persistent, and interfere with life, it becomes an anxiety condition. The good news – there is hope and treatments that work.
• The Beyondblue website is packed with resources to learn more about anxiety, complete the Anxiety Checklist, and discover how to get support today – either for yourself or someone you know.
• Beyond Blue’s Anxiety Checklist can help you discover whether your anxiety is an issue you need to do something about.
Carrie Wallis, Author and founder of the "From Strangers 2 Clients to Champions" client attraction system for helping professionals, has been successfully running her own business and finding clients in the online space since 2000. Over the years she has supported countless Life Coaches and Counsellors to build their own practice and find clients and loves nothing more than seeing her clients enjoy the time freedom that comes from having an automated marketing funnel in place. When she is not serving her clients she can be found chilling with her beloved family or out walking in the Australian bush.
This copyrighted material may not be republished without express permission. The information presented here is for general educational purposes only.
Level 1, 118 High street, Mittagong, Southern Highlands, NSW, Australia
Copyright © 2022 | All Rights Reserved | Carrie Wallis - Enlighten U Solutions - Solutions for you to radiate confidence & prosper in life & business
If you have found this page helpful, please share with those you know===>